IF Master Exam for Immediate Loading
The course is comprised of a number of classes thoughout an entire year, in which a vast amount of knowledge is provided. The participants learn about bone physiology and bone structure, surgery on basal implants, prosthetics and maintenance. A separate session is given for application of basal implants in craniomaxillofacial surgery, including the technique of direct zygoma implant placement. During the seminars dental technicians are also trained to create prosthetic workpieces that fulfill highest aesthetic and functional requirements. The participants are encouraged to show their own cases and treatment plans during this year of learning. After successfully completing the curriculum all participants receive a certificate issued by the International Implant Foundation.
The completion of this curriculum is one of the pre-requisites for attending the „Master Exam for the IF Clinical Master of Immediate Loading“.
Presently the IF is the only organization to offer this unique course. The knowledge enables the participants to provide their patients with faster, more effective and more affordable help. It also allows for more promising treatment of medically compromised patients.Cours dates
- Bone physiology
- Prosthetic treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Postoperative treatment and establishing treatment success
After successfully completing the course, attending further courses is possible in preparation for the „IF Clinical Master of Immediate Loading“ exam. The requirements are as follows:
- Attendance of the curriculum (4 times 3 points)
- By selection: Attendance of further courses (in different countries) by other lecturers to gain additional points. Presenting case reports as PPT or as articles with regular article outline (abstract, introduction, material and method, results, discussion, conclusion). Further points are awarded for complete case reports.
- Aquiring a total of 30 points is necessary.
- The final course and exam take place in Munich (1.5 days)
The IF certificate for „IF Clinical Master of Immediate Loading“ is awarded after successfully taking the exam